Choice of Contraceptive???

Dymples

As I've already got 2 gals, I need to go on the contraceptive to prevent another preggie. Really cannot afford another bb right now. So.. Can I know what you mommies are using? And is it effective?

I've tried the pill... but I keep forgetting to take it. The injection was no good as I was bleeding non-stop for 3 months. Any other methods??

Need some advise pls...

Dymples

Hi Loves,
Yup. We using condom now too. But I dun like it. The rubbery feel turns me off and like you said, I also feel pain leh.

Hi Ragdoll,
I can't use the thing that you insert into the arm cos the effects is like the injection type - cause me to bleed no-stop for 3-months till I suffered from anemia.

xiaodaisy

dere a ting tat stick to ur skin wan but donno wat tat call but ask ur own doctor loh dey can give u more choices on tis

Carol

dere a ting tat stick to ur skin wan but donno wat tat call but ask ur own doctor loh dey can give u more choices on tis

It's a contraceptive patch. But if Im not wrong, only useful if you're non-smoker. Yup I agree, see your doctor on this, he'll advise you what to do.

Dymples

Hi Ladies,

Thks so much for the replies. Yup. Tink I'll make an appt with my Gynae and discuss with her on my possibilities. :001_302:

shopaholic

I am taking yasmin (the pill). Seems the best option for me amongst the others. Yes, occasionally I will forget to take the pill for one day but it can taken the next morning when I remember. There's also a few occasions where I truly forgot and skip a day. So far it's ok.

LoVeS

ligation or IUD ....

or another alternative is eject ...

i dun like to feel of using condoms ...
wats the side effect? I am hoping to find other ways coz i really dun like condom coz whenever use it will feel abit pain.