Confinement Lady Needed During Chinese New Year period year 2009

magdalyn

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm already 12 weeks and am looking for a confinement lady for next Chinese New year 2009. Will it be difficult to get a CL and will it be more ex$ due to CNY period?

Please advise. Thanks

asianmirage

u have to early book lor.
from what i know from my current CL, the rate is around 2.5-2.8k during CNY.
But depends on which day lor....coz different rate for different CNY day, especially first 5 days, it can be around 2.8k.

eelynn

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm already 12 weeks and am looking for a confinement lady for next Chinese New year 2009. Will it be difficult to get a CL and will it be more ex$ due to CNY period?

Please advise. Thanks
Hi magdalyn,
My CL in not local. She is an indonesian chinese. I had her during my confinement tis year during CNY n its nt dat ex. She has done confinement for a few of my friends. She is nt bad.... If u r interested, u can PM me ur contact n i get her to call u....

annehongbedok

Please advise. Thanks
Hi, magdalyn, I hv 2 CLs that I personally know of. One works from CNY 8th day ...do PM me at wongheji@yahoo.com. patient and v pro BF
cheers
:Dancing_wub::wong19: