confinement nanny

monz

Hi all. Looking for good confinement nanny. Any recommendation. Due on march 2014. And what is the price of the confinement nanny too.

aikomum

Hi I'm looking for a confinement too. I'm going to be a mom soon! Would like to ask if someone here knows a good one. =)

monz

I can recommend my confinement nanny to u. She is currently doing confinement for me currently.

monz

She is not from agency. She is from msia. When is ur edd?
This is my 2nd baby. So she is my 2nd confinement lady. As compared to the 1st. She is much more better. She encourage breastfeeding. For the 1st night, my supply is not much so baby will wake up hrly for feeding. She will acc me stay awake till the baby is asleep. Boil lots of soup to increase my supply.
As i dislike ginger, she will mince the ginger in her cooking in order to make me eat. She is responsible for me and baby. At night when baby cry, she will wake up to check even im feeding, wont slp like a log. She will use her knowledge to give u suggestions. Like baby heat rash can use wad to bath, etc... is still up to us to use anot.

aikomum

So you directly hired her?
Seems like her work is good. Specially in cooking foods :)
Can you please send me her info so i can reach her ?

monz

Her name is Ah Zhu
her msia no. Is +0126904156
Sg no. 90877857
Currently she is at my house doing confinement for me. U can contact her sg number. She will be in sg till 19march.

aikomum

Her name is Ah Zhu
her msia no. Is +0126904156
Sg no. 90877857
Currently she is at my house doing confinement for me. U can contact her sg number. She will be in sg till 19march.

Okay thank you for all the info. Will try to call her to get more infos!

Thank you so much :)