Constantly falling sick during 1st trimester

joycetan

Hi mummies, I need some advice ..

since I discovered I'm preggers(feb), I've been sick a lot. 2 weeks before I'm tested postitive, I was already sick and given 2 days mc. Then in march, I bled and was given a week mc. The morning sickness intensified over last month and I couldn't concentrate at work. Then today, I woke up feeling really bad, went to the doc again and was given 1 day to rest.

I think my company is starting to give me the "look" already. Including today, I used up 7 days of my mc ..

I'm starting to feel like I've been robbed of my life .. what should I do now?? Quitting my job isn't an option right now :(

elsieyl

Hi Joycetan, I know of a friend who cannot even work throughout her pregnancy. Keeps vomiting out whatever she ate and feeling floating in the air all the time. She worried that her baby did not get enough nutrients. As months passed, she got legs cramp at night. Luckily her husband was introduced to buy some Young Living essential oils to diffuse for her at night. It's so amazing that she felt better each day and delivered a healthy baby. You can find out more about these Young Living Therapeutic essential oils from website Essential Oil Sg - Therapeutic Essential Oils Singapore, Effective Remedies for Bronchitis, Pneumonia, Hair Loss, Eczema, Flu, Fever, UTI, HFMD, Sinus, Weight Loss

gabby25

Hi Joyce, when im in my 1st trimester I also experience very bad morning sickness. I was on MC for 1-2days almost every week.
I had informed my boss abt my pregnancy news so that he will understand y I need to be on MC. Luckily he is understanding.
I have also informed my colleagues that is seated beside me in case I need to dash off to the loo etc...and will not give me 'dirty look'

Dont worry abt it and have lots of rest.