Cost/Fee for 3D Interior Design

pixie

I am new at this. We just have bought our first-home/flat and we are keen to get some drawings done by some ID. I tried to google but there is no gaug/range cost for paying an Interior Designer for 3D.

Anyone who has ever engage services from an ID? Would you mind sharing how much roughly we have to pay for the 3D drawing?

Thanks.

belindang

Hi

juz saw ur post. not sure if u got wat u want.

but I got a gd friend who is a desginer, I think he is still offering FOC consultation.

He is a desginer that has attained number of awards but his price is reasonable and workmanship is good.

U can call Cris Cheng @ 98531289, juz say that u r recommended by Belinda :)

WilliamHayden

Hello Friends,

Great interior designers and decorators understand what makes a space work for a particular purpose, whether a home, office, hotel or nightclub. This dynamic, practical, industry-relevant program qualifies you to plan, design and decorate a building's interior bearing in mind the project's aesthetic, environmental, spatial, safety and business aspects. You'll begin by focusing on 2D and 3D design and the decorative aspect of design. You will develop technical skills to present your ideas in a client brief. Projects are themed around research into colour, drawing, communication skills, and historical and contemporary style.
You'll go on to develop a deeper understanding of commercial and residential buildings, spatial layout, furnishings and decorative treatments, and documentation. You will develop the knowledge and skills to create and communicate your design concepts, evaluate design briefs, and apply basic business skills to domestic and commercial projects.

Thanks and Regards,
William Hayden