Cost of IUI

lawla12

hi hi....

i tink it very much depends on wad med u'r taking...

if u'r taking clomid, costs confirm will b much much lower.....cos 1 clomid tablet costs abt $5.....usually, gynae will ask u to take from day 3 to 7....

if u'r taking jabs, depends on ur dosage too.....for me, i respond to 112.5ml....so the daily jab costs me $112.50......i took from day 1 onwards to abt day 13-15.......so, the costs wil depends on how much ML u'r taking...

for the washing of sperms + the IUI procedure (insert those sperms into ur private area)....it costs abt $500....

all these exclude gynae consultation fee n ur gynae visits n scanning of ur private area n blood test n the jab(to make u release ur eggs the day b4 IUI)....

b prepared to visit ur gynae evy 2 days cos she will need to scan n check the size of ur folicle to determine when is ur ovulation timing......as ur ovulationg timing is getting nearer n nearer....the gynae may ask u to come back evyday or even take blood test.....

for my 1st IUI, i spent abt 4k (include evyting)

2nd IUI, i spent abt 3.6k....

u can check the post on IUI/IVF subsidy for ur medisave claim......its oso better to check directly wif ur gynae n ask if u can claim medisave for ur IUI...

JIA YOU~:shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:

lhtan_01

Hi,

tks for the sharing. seems like we need to visit the gynea so often during the period of IUI? does it mean i need to take long leave from work?

lawla12

Hi,

thanks for the sharing. seems like we need to visit the gynea so often during the period of IUI? does it mean i need to take long leave from work?

no need yaaaa...take 1/2day yaaa...tat time me oso took 1/2day to go gynae checkup.......

for my gynae, she gave me 3days MC after i did my IUI.......

u can check wif ur gynae if they can gif u MC yaaa......but, if u dun wan ur boss to know abt it (cos the MC is from gynae), ur boss may Q u abt it......

lhtan_01

oic...which gynea did you go? i went to the AMK KK clinic...i went for the lapscopy ops last mth...and he also asked me to consider IUI after the ops...

then i was measuring the ovluation period using the kit but no results as of now (16th day) ...it was still ok sometime early this year but i stopped measuring it for many months from feb until recently...sign...

lawla12

oic...which gynea did you go? i went to the AMK KK clinic...i went for the lapscopy ops last month...and he also asked me to consider IUI after the ops...

then i was measuring the ovluation period using the kit but no results as of now (16th day) ...it was still ok sometime early this year but i stopped measuring it for many months from feb until recently...sign...

i went raffles (Dr Thong)...she's senior consultant yaaa....

she's quite ok yaaa....but she's very busy deee...her waiting time can b as long as 2hours......smtimes, i wait till i fall asleep.........

but me stop seeing gynae liaooo.......seeing TCM now to "tiao" my body....

lawla12

which traditional chinese medicine doc you seeing? is it good?

kekekekee....me only started seeing for 1mth worrr.....cant tell if its good or not.....

my previous AF cycle was 54days....started visiting TCM for 1mth....my AF cycle tis round was 36days....not sure if its the med or wad.....1mth is too short to see any results ya.....

u can check under TCM thread....currently, 3 of us r seeing the same sinseh @ AMK(Dr Zou).....doing accuputure too......hehehehe~

lhtan_01

Hi,

do you have the address of Dr Zou? i live in hougang and thus travelling to AMK is ok for me...do we need to queue up for long time? i scared of long queues..

lawla12

Hi,

do you have the address of Dr Zou? i live in hougang and thus travelling to AMK is ok for me...do we need to queue up for long time? i scared of long queues..

(6) Zou Yumin TAM Physician & Acupuncturist
Blk 505 #01-2670 Ang Mo Kio Ave 8 S560505 Opp Nanyang Polytechnic
Tel: 64560833
Closed on WEDS

Mon-Sat
9am to 12pm
2pm to 6pm
7pm to 9pm

Sun & PH
9am to 1pm

for Q wise, i cant tell u much worrrr......1st visit i went was fri morn, no need to wait......then the rest of my visits is on weekend (sat), i can wait as long as 45mins.....usually for my case, need to wait abt 15mins baaaa...

suggest u read the thread under TCM to understand better abt Dr Zou treatment yaaa..currently, 3 of us r seeing her...b prepared to drink the super yucky/smelly med....:embarrassed:

lhtan_01

tks. i went to gynea last sat and he prescribed clomid....i was thinking of going to the TCM doc first before trying again...did your hubby see the TCM doc? my hubby like not keen but i will try again to persuade him..

wish you a merry christmas....

lawla12

thanks. i went to gynea last sat and he prescribed clomid....i was thinking of going to the traditional chinese medicine doc first before trying again...did your hubby see the traditional chinese medicine doc? my hubby like not keen but i will try again to persuade him..

wish you a merry christmas....

no worrr....gynae checked on hubby...evyting is fine...the problem lies wif me...tats y he din go TCM......i see his pattern, he oso WONT go one laaaaa.....

guys n their ego~ :nah::nah::nah::nah: