Cough and feel stomach pain?

apollo

But hor, I will think the doc also don't dare to give very strong medicine.

Hope before I complete my cough fly away liao.. :tlaugh:
ya as long as u take on time before ur cough worsen, will recover de.. and hor dun wry, cos when i cough or sneeze my stomach will also pain, i think is normal.. =)

tinklish

Oh.. I will take note.

So far, just when I have very bad coughing than feel the stomach pain. (No red discharge, touch wood).

Errrrnnn... I still have morning sickness, always feel hungry, headache, frequent urine at midnight..

I think my baby is growing well. Ha ha... :tlaugh:

Sometimes when I feel too streess, I will 'zi wo an wei'
im having a terrible morning sickness..I dont really know how do you all rate as bad cos it is my first pregnany..but i dont quite like the feeling. It feels horrible.. it last through days and days and days.. sigh :(

hueychye79

im having a terrible morning sickness..I dont really know how do you all rate as bad cos it is my first pregnany..but i dont quite like the feeling. It feels horrible.. it last through days and days and days.. sigh :(
Errrnnn.... My morning sickness is not in the morning..

I should say it is after I take any meal, but sometimes I don't have because the food I take didn't make me feel nausea.

High five, I am also first pregnancy.. :tlaugh:

How bad is your morning sickness? Early in the morning, drink water also will vomit?

If you take MRT to work, I will suggess you eat a light meal than continue in the office.

Because for me, I notice if I eat too full the shacking of the MRT and LRT will let me feel nausea.

kuan

Oh.. I will take note.

So far, just when I have very bad coughing than feel the stomach pain. (No red discharge, touch wood).

Errrrnnn... I still have morning sickness, always feel hungry, headache, frequent urine at midnight..

I think my baby is growing well. Ha ha... :tlaugh:

Sometimes when I feel too streess, I will 'zi wo an wei'
ya...touch wood..touch wood. And remember since u pay for the gynae's service, anything not right / not sure just give them a call . Don't be your own doctor.:001_302:

Wish all expecting mum a smooth delivery and for now, enjoy your pregnancy...:wewink:

D

Dream*Mum

I working as a clinic asst and also my first pregnancy, i was sick also running nose and cough. My Doctor say for pregnant women can only take low doseage medicine like .. dhasedyl cought mixture adult take 10ml we only can take 5ml 3 times a day...panadol not more than 4 tablets a day. Anitbiotic must finish if it is worst but don't worry is all low doseage tablets like 250mg than 628mg type so don't worry but best it take good care of urself not to get sick lor no choice same thing to me i keep vomitting and cough at night

apollo

how bad is ur MS?? still able to take a little food or drink some milo, milk, cereal?? cos tt time i puke until i totally cannot swallow and causes dehydration.. but as long as u can eat a little at times and drink something, shd be alright.. and dun wry, MS will go away very soon =)

joelhoon

Anyone encounter when cough than feel the stomach pain?

My cough is not serious, but it drag about a month still have not recover.

Every time I cough, can feel the stomach a bit pain..

It is normal, didn't dare to take the cough syrup (I told the doctor I am pregnant and he give me the cough syrup).

:embarrassed:
I suffered a bad flu and cough during around my first 5 weeks (i didn't know i am expecting at that moment) and had antibiotics and lots of chinese med. But doctor tell me the med he gave was safe when i retrun to the clinic for confirm my pregnancy on the 6 weeks.

I was still coughing and he gave me some cough syrup as well.
i don't dare to take anymore.

I feel a stretching pain at my tummy when i cough and some time cramp.
I asked gynea, he says it normal as long as no bleeding.

I still very worried about the med i took...hais