cramps ...

freaklynn

hi all..

just checking if early pregancy indications means sleepless nitez, all sort of cramps, short of breath,moody out of the blue??

lost!!!!:nah:

hueychye79

hi all..

just checking if early pregancy indications means sleepless nitez, all sort of cramps, short of breath,moody out of the blue??

Beside that, tender breast (Is about 3rd to 6th weeks)

Nausea and vomiting, your nose become super sensitive for smell..

:err:

Cannot tahan some of the smell when in the MRT.. :we2Randy-git:

joeichen

If u cant slp, try a glass of warm milk before gg to bed.
Cramp.... tummy or backach cant b help but if ur leg feel tight, try put a pillow to lift ur legs to ur heart level.
Moody.... have to warn ur HB in advance, find some1 to talk to fequently so can feel better.
As for Nausea and vomiting, nose become super sensitive for smell - cant be help..... Sori.....

freaklynn

thanks ladies for your lovely replys...

im waiting for the results.. my last LMP 27 feb...

hope it brings me good news...

26JMC

sleepless nitz: thought its due to stress from work.
cramps: got v bad cramps (than the usual mild cramp i got before mense come) and thought mense is coming. right now, i still got cramps here and there.
moody: yes! i quite lost and low morale over my work.
short of breath: yes! i just thought its due from my work.

is that also part of the sympton? i just had over the chest pain which lasted me a week!
gd luck! u tried using the test kit already?

hi all..

lynnangly

is it true that preg is the same symptom as ur menses is like coming? are we able to test on the kit b4 due date of our next menses?

hueychye79

is it true that preg is the same symptom as ur menses is like coming? are we able to test on the kit b4 due date of our next menses?
If you notice you always feel hungry, wake up in the midnight to pass urine and feel cramp at the left stomach.

I think that is a high chance you are pregnant.

You can try to use the digital test kit (Clearblue), I use it before my mense due. And it will appear the word 'Pregnant' if the test kit detect the HcG.

Is a bit expensive (SID 30.00++) but inside have 2 test kit. The word can last 1hr and I think you can give your hubby suprise to show him the test kit... :Dancing_tongue:

lynnangly

hi. thks for advise. I do feel hungry easily lately n tiredness.

wake up in the middle of the night to pass urine no leh. usually i will go toilet b4 i go to sleep. cramp st the left stomach also no or i nv realise. but i feel cramp in my tummy when i wake up in the morning.

I no guts to try the test kit. last mth i use test kit than after few days, my menses come liao.. so depress lar. haha.

If you notice you always feel hungry, wake up in the midnight to pass urine and feel cramp at the left stomach.

I think that is a high chance you are pregnant.

You can try to use the digital test kit (Clearblue), I use it before my mense due. And it will appear the word 'Pregnant' if the test kit detect the HcG.

Is a bit expensive (SID 30.00++) but inside have 2 test kit. The word can last 1hr and I think you can give your hubby suprise to show him the test kit... :Dancing_tongue:

hueychye79

hi. thks for advise. I do feel hungry easily lately n tiredness.

wake up in the middle of the night to pass urine no leh. usually i will go toilet b4 i go to sleep. cramp st the left stomach also no or i nv realise. but i feel cramp in my tummy when i wake up in the morning.

I no guts to try the test kit. last mth i use test kit than after few days, my menses come liao.. so depress lar. haha.
Oh.... Errrnnnn...

When is your due date ah? Because I test when I conceive 2 weeks.... Because I always feel the stomach cramp and feel hungry and tired...

When you are pregnant, you have no choice but definately will wake up at midnight to pass urine... Is it because the HCG cause...

I wake up frequently when I am 6 weeks pregnant.

So, maybe is too early for you..

Maybe you wait until your due date than test again... :001_302:

lynnangly

my due date for my menses will b this week. so got to wait lor. feel like buying the kit to test now. but think i will not get the actual result also.