D.I.Y Aspirin Mask

CynCyn

Hi all .
Have you guys tried Asprin Mask ?
Aspirin is a type of pain killer but it can also be use as a facial masks .
I can't remember correctly but it works for hydration purposes . Update abt the purpose again later .

Heres how you do it .
  • Crush 5 tablets of aspirin or more , depending on individual needs . ( Usually , it will melt along with water . )
  • Mix with water .
  • Then , mix with aloe vera gel together to get a concoction .
  • Apply it all over yr face .
  • Scrub before you rinse of the mask , it helps to unclogged the pores and loosen the blackheads .
This masks does not sting yr face . And can also work as an exfoliator .

It's not neccessarily needed to be mix with aloe vera gel .
You can mix with various type of yougurts , cetaphil or other types of masks together as well .

It works wells .
I've tried on my DH and his face appears more radiant and less bumps .

I tried before.
i like the aft effect on my skin, very clear!

i used the asiprin pills with cetaphil wash.
sometimes i add whitening mask, with a lil' bit of water & mix them together...

lmno804

Alpha Male
Time Is Money

As the taxi came to a screeching halt at a traffic light,I asked the driver,"Do you agree that 'Time is money'?" "Well,it's a very common saying.Who will care so much about that?"the driver answered . "Look,the digits in the meter are still running when the car has stopped,"I pointed at the meter. "Oh.yes.You've got a point here,In this case,time is money for both of us,"added the driver.

EnFlor

saw some utube vid demonstrating this aspirin mask.
YouTube - Aspirin Mask

But what are the other brands of aspirin which we can easily get from our local drugstrore ?

Also, read the some comments from Utube saying that this method can make one bleed to death!!!! Woah, that's horrific. :elvis: So is this method truly safe ?