December 2006 Mummies & Daddies

deardar

hi mummies
hw many tooth has yr bb had nw ??

mine princess already gt 6 tooth & is still teething & droolling .... :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

pink lady

hi mummies
hw many tooth has yr bb had nw ??

mine princess already gt 6 tooth & is still teething & droolling .... :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:
Mine had 2 only, for quite a while already. came out together. Wow, yours got 6 tooth, can eat a bit of solid food already lor.

deardar

Mine had 2 only, for quite a while already. came out together. Wow, yours got 6 tooth, can eat a bit of solid food already lor.

she already on solid diet liao
she is berry impatient
when v eat she oso wanna eat too

she like to eat adult foods

kel&tim

Hi hi! i delivered my #2 at kkh on 8th dec. but hor, till date he still no teeth, not like some of your baby already 6! wow!:eek:

ct77

Hi all..my baby boy was born on 1st Dec 2006..mine was a c-section..and btw, his daddy b'day is on the 9 Dec...deardar..u really strong eh..no epidural...i tried almost all painkiller for the contraction, the worst is the gas..if u can't stand the pain...dun use the gas,its useless.. :)

boggie

Hi Jessie,

My also 6 Dec born at TMC.. hee hee...

Hi all Dec.. anyone stay in Sembawang? Got any recommendation to any playgroup around this area..

Just will all Dec mummy any one facing with hypen active baby.. My BB is so full of energy.. Can't stop her.. Driving me crazy so feel like sending her to school. And worst she a bit rough on kid..

She really driving me to HELL ...

any recommedation ??

boggie