Does anyone try this chicken essence before? Keen to buy but dunno good or not...

anitagoh

Hi mummies,
does anyone try tian yuan xiang chicken essence before? Their original flavor has $15 off discount now! Can share your experiences of drinking this with me...want to buy chicken essence for my families but afraid it'll have disgusting fishy smell....
TIA!

Attachments

sistongtong

Haven't tried but heard from mummy friends. They said their chicken essence tastes really good! Keen to buy but they have no discount now...

Vivian Chen

Hi! Tian yuan Xiang chicken essence is really tasty without any fishy smell. All my families love it so much! If you're not sure to buy because of its taste, you can go to their store to try first before you buy, I remember they provide free tasting.

satinchris

Just bought over the weekend. They give you free tasting once you step into their shop. Tastes like those double-boiled chicken soup and absolutely no fishy/yucky smells at all. Their sales staff are also quite knowledgeable.

yushuan13

I drank Tian Yuan Xiang's "chicken essence with vaccaria seed王不留行" and "chicken essence for digestion四神" during my confinement. Their chicken essence is really delicious and tasty, no bitter or fishy smell. It's fresher than the canned ones!
BTW, they have Christmas special offer, the price is much more reasonable now!

Attachments

Dora Su

@cherryrina Hi, their chicken essence for pregnancy plan worked wonder to me! I tried 2-3 boxes and got pregnant successfully!My son is 5yrs old now. Actually it depends on individual constitution, some need to try longer.

Attachments