Dr Chen Chern Yi from Health Care for Women

sarahteddy

I am currently staying at Punggol, and Dr chen's clinic is pretty near my place. Have never been to a gynae before, so wondering anyone here is/was her patient. Or maybe some of you hav other recommendations?

Thanks!

Ferline

I am currently staying at Punggol, and Dr chen's clinic is pretty near my place. Have never been to a gynae before, so wondering anyone here is/was her patient. Or maybe some of you hav other recommendations?

Thanks!
I'm one of her patient and she's gd! Recommended her to my frenz too and she oso says she's gd! She's very attentive and professional too!

think_pink

I took up Dr Chen after reading reviews about her in another forum. They were saying that she is very patient and her stitching after delivery is good. Hubby's friend's wife also stated that Dr Chen is good. Dr Chen also called her up after she went home from the hospital to find out how she was.

I'm now in my 26th weeks. So far I find that she's nice. Willing to answer all my questions. Doesn't rush for every visit.

But yes, I do admit that her charges are kind of expensive. Her package is $1200, excluding medicine.

But I do notice also that the male gynaes tend to charge a lower rate. Female gynaes tend to be more expensive.