Dr. Tan Kim Teng: pro C-sec or Natural

moony

Hi. Does anyone know if Dr. Tan Kim Theng from KKH is pro C-sec or tries to have her patients do natural?
hi Satellite, i went to DR KT tan during my pregnancy with my son.
she is encourage me to go for natural even though im worried that i'm not able to push out. she said unless i request for c-sect, if not she will always encourage her patients to go for natural.. but for my case.. i ended up e-csect cos i did nt dilate after 12hrs.. n my boy's heartbeat rate wasnt too gd.. so she immediately request for e-csect.. i liked her alot.. though she is nt that talkative.. even my mum had to go for some ops due to her cysts, i oso intro her to dr KT tan. but even she encourages natural but her stitches were gd!! mine is liked a line n heals quite fast..

Satellite

thanks so much.. you have put my mind at ease... I was worried that she might be pro-C sec but I really want to have natural.

Thanks for the info on the cysts as well... am thinking of recommending my sister to her now!

moony

thanks so much.. you have put my mind at ease... I was worried that she might be pro-C sec but I really want to have natural.

Thanks for the info on the cysts as well... am thinking of recommending my sister to her now!
no problem. :)