Dslr Camera???? Pls. Do Comment!!!

naoj_hobley

is there anyone know which brand of DSLR is the BEST?

CANON or NIKON?????

i like to have one! but still thinking...

i like something that i can used to photo shoot "wedding"
and pls. do suggest what kind of lens should i used for it!!

thank you!!!

bbee09

is there anyone know which brand of DSLR is the BEST?

CANON or NIKON?????

i like to have one! but still thinking...

i like something that i can used to photo shoot "wedding"
and pls. do suggest what kind of lens should i used for it!!

thank you!!!
Hi,

I think Canon is better. One of my hubby's friends whose is a pro photographer uses Canon. As for the type of lenses, I'm not very sure. You may want to try checking online for the specs of the dslr which you're interested in, then go down to a camera shop to ask about it. I think my hubby may know a few camera shops. I ask him tonight, and then post here tonight or tomorrow.

Hope it helps.

eurostar

There is best equipment , normally is the person behind the equipment
If u think a normal p&s cam cannot be used for wedding shoot and need a dslr , guess u need to think twice before getting dslr....rangefinder is better choice for low-light shooting

camom

Who is using the DSLR? For women, I find it very heavy when used over a period of time.

Mummy to Baby V

Who is using the DSLR? For women, I find it very heavy when used over a period of time.
The Canon Rebel XS is still ok in terms of weight. The photos taken certainly look better than those taken by my Canon point & shoot, because of the multiple functions.

sandyteo

I think brand preference in up to individual.

Camera is one thing, skill is another thing and there's so much to learn. I enjoy it though I'm not great at it.

I use a Nikon D5000. It's ok in terms of weight. But for the bigger models (both Canon and Nikon), they can get quite heavy. Oh, and camera bags for DSLRs are also usually more bulky, as compared to normal handbags.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Personally I would like to recommend Nikon! HIGLY RECOMMENDED :wong29:

They are such a lovely cameras! ... You cant go wrong with a Nikon.

They have a website for Nikon Club owner Nikon Club (BETA)