Feedback of mummysg

hpc

Just to feedback on the new format of mummy sg.The website is no longer interesting,what I can see is daily repeated adveristment again n again.Don't u find that there are lesser members flocking into this site,only boring adervistments.Sometimes I could read the same ad repeat 8-10 times at 1 shot.Hey p/s let this site more lively,jia u jia u.I'm withdrawing from this site if no inprovement is make.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Just to feedback on the new format of mummy sg.The website is no longer interesting,what I can see is daily repeated adveristment again n again.Don't u find that there are lesser members flocking into this site,only boring adervistments.Sometimes I could read the same ad repeat 8-10 times at 1 shot.Hey p/s let this site more lively,jia u jia u.I'm withdrawing from this site if no inprovement is make.
Hi,

Could you please attached an image where there are 8 to 10 ads appeared at one shot?

Site liveliness depends on member participant and we are doing our best to provide an easy to use environment for our member to participate.

Thank you for your feedback.

Regards,
Edy

Skybax

Maybe it's because there are lesser and lesser threads as new threads need to be approved by moderator 1st before they can appear in the forum. In another way, it's also make it troublesome for members to post new threads.