Find a very helpful therapist for breast engorgement

Laura

About one month age, I delivered my baby. After 3 days, my milk seemed to come, but soon I felt engorged at my breasts. That's so painful and no milk came out. After trying out a lot of ways to relieve my pain, one of my friends recommends me a therapist who is very skillful at massaging breasts for breastfeeding ladied, I called her and she came to help me, just around 30 minutes, my milk flew out and I can feed my baby right away, that's truly amazing!
So, I come her to recommend her. You can find her information through her newly-set-up facebook page

MingYuan Lactation Service Center | Facebook

I still keep her hp (90813678). Btw, she is from China and can't speak too much English, I think.

andieluv2

i am 4-5months into.breast feeding,.still wanna.increase.my.flow. do.u think this.massage.will help and.how.much.it cost per session?

Laura

i am 4-5months into.breast feeding,.still wanna.increase.my.flow. do.you think this.massage.will help and.how.much.it cost per session?
I think it will help if you feel there are milk ducts clogged sometimes. I pay $80+ for her first time to my home, then I took her package at $200 for 3 times. She is quite nice and easy-going, teach me to massage myself and I can call her to consult any problem. You can call her to explain your situation and expection, see how she responses.

babypapiyon

I think it will help if you feel there are milk ducts clogged sometimes. I pay $80+ for her first time to my home, then I took her package at $200 for 3 times. She is quite nice and easy-going, teach me to massage myself and I can call her to consult any problem. You can call her to explain your situation and expection, see how she responses.

Hi,

Do u still have the contact for breast massage? Try calling the number but said wrong number :(