Finish Milk???

daberdew

Hi mummies,

Would like to check if all your darlings finish their milk? mine seems to have trouble finishing the milk from his bottle. Often will cry outloud making feeding impossible. Any idea what's going on or have any solutions to offer?

LoVeS

Hi mummies,

Would like to check if all your darlings finish their milk? mine seems to have trouble finishing the milk from his bottle. Often will cry outloud making feeding impossible. Any idea what's going on or have any solutions to offer?
Last time inititally when my ds is young he aso haf prob finishing his milk at times so i will split into 2 bottle n feed so wont waste FM too.

IF ur bb is crying badly then there's no way ur bb can drink milk which u need to smooth his/her mood 1st n try to burp him/her as crying will let air in his/her tummy.

Dun wait until ur bb is VERY hungry then feed coz by then ur bb will b impatient wif feeding already. U can try use toys or watever to distract bb so tt bb will stop crying awhile then u try feeding. BB need mood too in order to drink properly. :001_302:

Mine normally will finish her milk, sometimes will left abt 30-50ml.

she's now drinking 180ml, 3-4 hrs feeding.
in btw when she cry, I'll just give her water.. sometimes, biscuits.

sometimes ur baby cry might be due to colic.
try burping ur baby.
or, carry & smooth ur baby... let ur baby stop crying before u continue feeding.