First time Mum. Cysts in womb

roudx

I went to check up on weeks 4, and Gynae noticed a cysts in my womb. He mentioned it won't be a threat unless it gets bigger.

I just went to check yesterday again at weeks 6, it's still there. Gynae never mentioned anything about it getting bigger. But I'm still worried suddenly when I came back home. How to make it disappear?

And I have long waist length hair. Friends have advised me to cut short because of the hassle-ness during confinement. I'm at week 6 now, am I able to rebond it? My hair is wavy and long. But if i cut it around shoulder length, everything will pop to the side, looking weird. Please advise.:embarrassed:

I think it's better to cut your hair. Don't tell me you are going to let down your hair throughout the confinement period? Just cut and tie during the period and get it rebond after that. The confinement period is a hell to me. My mum insisted me to wash my hair after a month, but I bargained with her to once/2 weeks. Hot and smelly.

roudx

I just chopped off my hair yesterday. Though was a lil sad because I grew it so long.. But will be worth it. :)