flowers

MikeJackson

I'm a huge plant enthusiast myself and have been fortunate to have a few different types of plants in my home over the years. There are a few options when it comes to buying plants, so I'm sure you'll find something that works for you. First, you could look into purchasing plants from local nurseries or home and garden stores. These usually have a great selection of plants that are easy to care for, so they would be a great place to start. Another option is to buy plants from a friend or neighbor who is experienced with plants. These people often have a great selection and can give you advice on how to care for your new plants.

olivi1980

That's a great idea! Starting with plants for your house can be a wonderful way to bring some greenery and freshness indoors. To get started, you might want to consider the lighting conditions in your home and your level of gardening experience.
Also, if you're interested in exploring more about flowers and plants, you can check out https://www.mklibrary.com/california-super-bloom/. It's a fantastic way to get inspired by vibrant blooms.
Don't hesitate to visit a local nursery or garden center; they can provide guidance on selecting the right plants for your space. Remember, caring for plants can be rewarding and therapeutic.

mummysvenus

It depends on the size of your house and if any animals are living there. If you have a dog or a cat indoors, I would avoid any toxic plants. Violets, orchids or palms are a great choice.