Freelance translator needed (Chinese to English) Around 5 hours or so per week. $500

translatornded

Hello, I am helping a good friend of mine to find a part-time freelance translator to translate Chinese into English. You will also have to go along for meetings with clients to do on-the-spot translations.

My friend is a Chinese who is starting an Android app company which involves dealing with restaurants.

He speaks English but his English is not that good so he needs people to translate Chinese into English for him on both business documents (business plans, presentations, etc) as well accompany him to meet English-speaking clients.

The business has a paid up capital of around 50k...more might be poured in later. He is a really nice and friendly guy.

You are looking at around 20 hours (can be more or less) of part-time work per month. The salary is negotiable and you can make a private arrangement with him. You should be looking at around 400-500 per month at least...depending on the hours.

So it is a good part-time job for university students or those who are self-employed/housewives and looking for another part-time income.

Please text me at eight-four-one-eight-five-3-four-2!

You have to:

1. Be available from Monday-Friday in the afternoons and nights.

2. Be okay with working around 4-5 hours per week.

3. Be fluent in Chinese and English and have decent written English.

4. Be willing to go out with him to meet clients and to be presentable.

5. Be willing to do ad-hoc duties as and when you are required to do so.

6. Preferably have a business education. But not a requirement.

Please text me at eight-four-one-eight-five-3-four-2!

joyintheclouds

Re: Freelance translator needed (Chinese to English) Around 5 hours or so per week. $

i applied but he didn't give me anything to do without telling me if he actually found somebody else,, so i dropped out.