Gain a DEEPER insight into your Child's CHARACTER and his TRUE POTENTIAL this HOLIDAY

chiccprofiling

Dear Parents

The World’s population just exceeded 7 billion!

In this increasingly competitive global economy today, it is of immerse importance that your child be brought up knowing his true potential, so that he can excel and be ahead of his peers.

However, as parents, do you know:

• his strengths and weaknesses?
  • his character and personality?
  • the appropriate techniques to motivate him?
  • the career choices that are most ideal for him?
How can YOU motivate your child and help him unlock his true potential if you do NOT understand his psyche?

CHICC Profiling offers the LATEST breakthrough in character profiling of children, and is INSTANT, ACCURATE & EASY TO UNDERSTAND. There are no tests or questions to answer, and there is no need to wait for the result. This makes it the IDEAL method of profiling that can be applied to CHILDREN, and even BABIES!

Research has shown that your child’s CHARACTER does not change. Having greater self-awareness of his UNIVERSAL CHARACTER gives him a head start, allowing him to maximize his potential, talents and capabilities as well as capitalize on opportunities that come his way.

Understanding your child's CHARACTER gives him the POWER OF CHOICE. He can become what he wants to be.

REGISTER for our upcoming workshops and seminars in Nov and Dec 2011 this holiday to
DISCOVER your child’s TRUE POTENTIAL! A FREE report of your child will also be given during the workshop.

DO NOT MISS THIS CHANCE TO ATTEND A UNIQUE FIRST-OF-ITS-KIND EVENT!

Most importantly, come and understand how YOU can play the most critical role and BECOME your child's life-long mentor!

Visit www.chiccprofiling.com for more information!

REGISTER @
Events | CHICC Profiling

chiccprofiling

Re: Gain a Holistic Insight into your child's Psyche this Dec holiday!

SPECIAL FOR DEC HOLIDAYS

Workshop fee of $34 is WAIVED !

REGISTER NOW for either one of our Dec workshops:

- 6 Dec (Tues) 7 - 10 PM
- 7 Dec (Wed) 2 - 5 PM

Workshop to be conducted PERSONALLY by Master Bernard Yeo, Founder of UCM Profiling, a leading research and educational organization dedicated to research and teaching of Human Behavioural Sciences.

Master Bernard Yeo is also a Researcher, An Entrepreneur, a Reiki Master as well as a Life Mastery Mentor Coach.

What you will get: A FREE analysis Report of your child

REGISTER ONLINE at Events | CHICC Profiling

What the experts said about Character Profiling:

Travis Bradberry, Ph.D, Author of ‘Personality Code’, and Co-Founder of TalentSmart: “Top performers may not share the same personality profile, but they have one critical thing in common: an acute sense of SELF-AWARENESS.”

US Senator John McCain, Author of ‘Character is Destiny’: “Character is inborn, the choice is yours.”

chiccprofiling

Re: Gain a DEEPER insight into your Child's CHARACTER and his TRUE POTENTIAL this HOL

UPDATES!

Selected Photos taken from Dec workshops are now uploaded onto our website. Check them out at Past Events | CHICC Profiling

Also, here are what some participants of our workshops have to say:

"The workshop gives me a better understanding of my 2 children, opens up my own mind to how my kids want me to 'communicate' with them, and even to manage my own marriage. With that, I have signed up for the Seminar where I hope to learn more about the CHICC Profiling method and how to use the 'tools' to 'know' my children and my students, and to guide them along the way."
~~ Ms Jamie Tan, Principal of Rainforest Education Centre, Mother of Son (aged 5) and Daughter (aged 3)

"I would recommend the workshop. Through the workshop, I discover not only more about my child but also my own potential and how I can enhance on my strengths. I have signed up for the Seminar so as to know more about my child as well as how my own career can proceed from here."
~~ Ms Aw, Mother of Daughter (aged 5) and Son (aged 3)

"As a curious mother, l was there to find out more about the workshop and the latest parenting trends. This workshop is not the usual parenting event but shares more about the profiling of your child. However, just knowing the character of your child is insufficient. We need to also know his strengths and weaknesses, and then help him work towards his personal success. However, no matter what we learn from the profiling result, we must always remember to treat our children equally and love them unconditionally. Overall, it was very interesting and beneficial, and I would recommend parents to attend the workshop."
~~ Ms Lydia Sim, Mother of Daughter (aged 5)

Many of them have also grabbed the chance to sign up for our Seminar at special promotion rates, with
more than $600 worth of gifts & vouchers as Sign On Bonus! Grab yours too! See you at our Jan 2012 workshops!

START 2012 RIGHT!

Jan 2012 workshops are held on either:
- 12 Jan (Thurs) 7 - 10 pm OR
- 13 Jan (Fri) 2.30 - 5.30 pm

Speaker: PERSONALLY conducted by Master Bernard Yeo, Founder of UCM Profiling and CHICC Profiling

Master Bernard Yeo is the Founder of UCM Profiling, a leading research and educational organization dedicated to research and teaching of Human Behavioural Sciences. Master Bernard Yeo is also a Researcher, An Entrepreneur, a Reiki Master as well as a Life Mastery Mentor Coach. More details of Master Yeo can be found at http://www.bernardyeo.com

PROMOTION for MummySG members!

Cost: FREE (Workshop fee WAIVED for 1st 30 mummysg members!)

What you will get: A FREE analysis report of your child

REGISTER FOR YOUR FREE SEAT NOW!

1) Email chicc764@chiccprofiling.com providing your Name, Mobile, Date of Workshop, indicating “mummysg” OR

3) Register ONLINE at Events | CHICC Profiling specifying "mummysg" under the Promotion Code, to be entitled to the workshop fee waiver.

SEE YOU THEN!

chiccprofiling

LATEST BREAKTHROUGH - How to Profile your Child INSTANTLY, ACCURATELY & EASILY!

LATEST UPDATES - Feb 2012 Workshop dates are out!

Workshop dates would be on:
- 10 Feb (Fri) 2.30 - 5.30 PM OR
- 11 Feb (Sat) 7-10 PM

Venue: 16 Arumugam Road, #05-01, Lion Building D, Singapore 409961 (Macpherson MRT Station Exit B)

Workshop Fee: $16 (WAIVED for the first 20 parents who sign up via mummysg forum!)

Speaker: PERSONALLY conducted by Master Bernard Yeo, Founder of UCM Profiling, a leading research and educational organization dedicated to research and teaching of Human Behavioural Sciences.

What you will get: A FREE Analysis report of your child

More information can be found at: http://www.chiccprofiling.com

REGISTER FOR YOUR FREE SEAT NOW!

1) Email chicc764@chiccprofiling.com providing your Name, Mobile, Date of Workshop, indicating “mummysg” OR

2) Register ONLINE at Events | CHICC Profiling, indicating "mummysg" under the Promotion Code during Event Registration

Best regards
The CHICC Profiling Team

VIDEO TESTIMONIAL FROM UCM PROFILING GRADUATE
Benefits | CHICC Profiling

WHAT SOME UCM PROFILING GRADUATES HAVE TO SAY...

"UCM Profiling has given me a brilliant insight into the world of numbers and the power in one's date of birth. Simple, scientific and of immense relevance to one's past, present and future. Everyone MUST learn this system. Thank you Master Bernard for your generous sharing and humble support."
~~ Mr. very.K. Kader Maideen (Trainer/Tutor)

"UCM Profiling is an enlightening tool that helps to bring about greater self-awareness and hence facilitate self-improvement. Through this process, we can communicate and interact with others more effectively. It complements traditional profiling tools like DISC and MBTI and can be applied in various capacities like coaching, counseling, psychology, education and human resource.”
~~ Ms FY Wong, Psychotherapist

“UCM Profiling is a very simple method but amazingly can give us in-depth information about someone just from the date of birth. After attending the seminar, I applied the UCM to my family and the results are fantastic!”
~~ Mr Paul Zeng, Self-employed

chiccprofiling

Re: Gain a DEEPER insight into your Child's CHARACTER and his TRUE POTENTIAL this HOL

One more week to our Feb workshops! Come and join many parents in gaining a holistic insight into their child NOW!

chiccprofiling

Find CHICC Profiling @ SmartKids Asia Booth A20 (Opposite Trial Class Area)

Find CHICC Profiling @ SmartKids Asia Booth A20 (Opposite Trial Class Area!)

16-18 Mar 2012, Singapore Expo Hall 5

Photo album of our Promotions - http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 110&type=3

Dear Parents

Want to know more about your child’s universal character that shapes his future?

Want to know more about CHICC Profiling’s proven multi-dimensional profiling methodology that will help you positively interact with your child, aid him in his academic studies, as well as help you choose the ideal career path that suits his character and strengths?

Well, this is your chance! Visit us at our Booth A20 to have all your questions answered! For the 1st 20 who sign up for our workshops, you will also get a FREE 5 Min Reading done by one of our Readers.

Alternatively, be the 1st 20 to present this coupon to be entitled to the FREE 5 Min Reading as well - SmartKids Asia @ 16-18 Mar Expo Hall 5 | CHICC Profiling

Bring home your Child Profiling Report ON THE SPOT!

Take part in our Lucky Draw, with the TOP PRIZE being a Chanson Water Ionizer worth $2,999!

Sign up for our trial classes @ SmartKids on either 17 Mar (Sat) 5 PM or 18 Mar (Sun) at 7 PM. 3 lucky winners from each class will get a FREE 10 Min Reading, FREE Child Profiling Report and FREE workshop (worth $36) as well as bring home special gifts & vouchers worth more than $600! Register for the class @ http://www.smartkidsasia.com/smart-acti ... asses.html

See you at SmartKids Asia!