Good Female Gynae Recommendations

DavidNatalia

Hi All

We are Indonesian Couple living in Singapore and working here. Need your help all, as we are confused and dont know where should we meet for our first expected baby. We are prefer lady gynae for consultation. May we know the recommendations for all of you for the good lady gynae in Singapore
? PS : my wife has come to her 6week pregnancy. When usually we must go to the doctor?

Thanks all and appreciate your feedback

Beccabex

Hi All

We are Indonesian Couple living in Singapore and working here. Need your help all, as we are confused and dont know where should we meet for our first expected baby. We are prefer lady gynae for consultation. May we know the recommendations for all of you for the good lady gynae in Singapore
? PS : my wife has come to her 6week pregnancy. When usually we must go to the doctor?

Thanks all and appreciate your feedback

Hi hi there I highly recommend Dr Irene Chua who is a good and friendly obstetrician

Last edited:

mariabara

I recommend Dr Regina Zuzarte-Ng at Clementi. She has been my gynae since me and my hubby relocated to Singapore a few years ago. She was also recommended to me by a colleague, but it's really her bedside manner and cheerful character that made me stay with her.