Great housework tips!!!1

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
thanks Aby for the tip on dishwashing liquid... will try it soon. We've just used up our 5ltr cheap soap bottle... gonna buy another one.

as for tips... I find the methods and schedule at FlyLady very helpful for me. I don't follow all her rules to the letter but its a good start. I believe in her 15 min rule and am using my version of her calender... both very good tools (at least for me).

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
trying the dishwashing tip now... will keep you informed on what we've found... looking forward to repelling the ants in particular. we seem to be hosting a lot of them!

aby

thanks Aby for the tip on dishwashing liquid... will try it soon. We've just used up our 5ltr cheap soap bottle... gonna buy another one.

as for tips... I find the methods and schedule at FlyLady very helpful for me. I don't follow all her rules to the letter but its a good start. I believe in her 15 min rule and am using my version of her calender... both very good tools (at least for me).
Tks for sharing the FlyLady tips.. Looking at them now.. :tlaugh:

Wow, if all our time spent on housework can be reduced, then we can have more family time, forum time and doing stuff we like too! Cheers! :Dancing_wub:

priscilla

If all of you cook at home, here's what I do to reduce time in kitchen:

1) Have a list to state what to have for lunch and dinner (I do that for Mon-Fri, since we are out for Sat and Sun) or even include breakfast which we rotate like having breads, pancake, crepe, cereal or home baked cake / buns.) It is easy for shopping to.

2) Put all the ingredients into small portion for daily usage and they are also defrost easily since it is smaller quantity and the rest will still be fresh in the freezer.

3) For minced meat, I roll them up in the bag using a rolling pin and whenever I need to use them, I can just peel of the amount without defrosting everything and it is fresher too.

And having read the above tips, I will try out some.
Personally in Singapore, I relied alot on Amway Products for household, I love to use the multi-purpose solution for the whole house and it is biodegradable which I find it safe even for young children.

If all of you cook at home, here's what I do to reduce time in kitchen:

1) Have a list to state what to have for lunch and dinner (I do that for Mon-Fri, since we are out for Sat and Sun) or even include breakfast which we rotate like having breads, pancake, crepe, cereal or home baked cake / buns.) It is easy for shopping to.

2) Put all the ingredients into small portion for daily usage and they are also defrost easily since it is smaller quantity and the rest will still be fresh in the freezer.

3) For minced meat, I roll them up in the bag using a rolling pin and whenever I need to use them, I can just peel of the amount without defrosting everything and it is fresher too.

And having read the above tips, I will try out some.
Personally in Singapore, I relied alot on Amway Products for household, I love to use the multi-purpose solution for the whole house and it is biodegradable which I find it safe even for young children.

Priscilla.... went to ur blog! like ur cheesecake will try it out real soon!!