Hair Oil??????????

shopaholic

I believe what's suitable for others may not be suitable for your hair condition. For me, it's trial and error. I will look for something that protects the hair ends and gives hair a healthy glow. Visit John Little's toiletries section and you shd be able to find some variety of hair oil/serum. :)

seatrix

you all are using what type of hair oil ?

thanks .............
Hi. Visit LIT By Nature for coconut oil. 100% pure. My friend been using it since she started trying. She was afraid of the coconut scent so she use the oil before shampooing it off. After a week, her hair texture improved so much! She can't leave without it now. You can also try the avocado shampoo or coconut shampoo, these will give moistures to your hair too. Happy trying!!

LoVeS

If u r toking abt serum to tame fizzy hair ends then for me i am using l'oreaL serum

chirkowatson

Alpha Male
Well i use pure coconut and shoe-flower oil for keeping the best care for my hail. It maintains the hair very healthy. I do this hair massage on alternative days. This is enriches my hair and makes strong, healthy and shiny too. I recommend this to everyone.

jasikazenith

Hair oil is a best for a hair,you use a coconut oil or a almond oil and massage with oil daily and before a wash your hair massage with oil and wash your hair it be your hair silky and strong and you also do a warm oil for massage it reduce your stress,a deep conditioning helps moisturize and strengthen the strands making them more durable and less likely to become brittle and snap off,keep in mind that each strand is made up of about 90 percent protein and they need protein sources in order to have a healthy, silky, and shiny appearance.

jasikajohnson

Hair oil,you use a almond oil,coconut oil this a best for a hair,before a wash your hair you must do a massage with oil this a best and it be your hair a smooth and silky and reduce a hair fall.