headache on and off

wxw001

hi all, anyone having headaches on and off? it's causing me to feel tired and irritated. i don't dare to take panadol incase it affects the baby. ain't sure why i get this headache. just started yesterday... .

Ryca

Hi,

Frequent dull, consistent headache is common in pregnancy..i had that during my second trimester and sometimes it lasted me for 3days continuously.. according to my gynae, paracetamol is ok for pregnancy, so i usually take one tablet if its not so bad and two tablets if its disturbing my activities for tat day.

swathi

Hi
In week 16 now, experience dull on and off headache. Massaging forehead with axe oil is working out for me! U may want to give that a shot!

joycepng

U may want to try peppermint essential oil. A great way to help with headaches.

I always uses it when I'm having aching or magrine. I will place a drop on my temples, back of neck, across forehead and on the painful location. And i will also inhale.

I used essential oil from Young Living SG. The oils are 100% pure authenic. Hence, I dare to apply directly on my skin.

I even use EO on my babies when she's 2 months to help her recover from her mucas, phleghm and diaper rashes.

PM me if you want to try the oils.