Hi All Lovely Mommies!

Mrs Xie

To think that I "tok" so much in the forum but haven't really intro myself haha. Im 28 this year (1979), Pisces, a mom of one dd, Charlotte, who u can see in the pic, married to dh who is 4 years younger than me..... staying at CCK currently, SAHM but I have the intention to go to work soon. Someone who is quite panicky and blur at times. Underweight.... hope to gain more weight, I eat alot but still "Chia Liao Bee" (hokkien)..... anyone who can advise me on weight-gaining? whahha..... Thanks for spending time reading :tlaugh:

Agnes Josephine

Hi Mrs Xie

Welcome welcome

Enjoy your stay here :tsmile:

p/s: I'm also a 28 SAHM... Gonna work once my ds reached 18 months... :001_302:

Mrs Xie

Wow.... Mommies here are sooooooooo sweeeeeet! Thanks all, you're great companions in my life. :shyxxx:

STellaLow

Welcome Mrs Xie.
Only if you really wanna gain weight ... here is the secret recipeee.. 3 cups of MILO with milk each day , Morning breakfast, Afternoon tea and Night before bed. Dont blame me if u really get bigger.

Mrs Xie

Welcome Mrs Xie.
Only if you really wanna gain weight ... here is the secret recipeee.. 3 cups of MILO with milk each day , Morning breakfast, Afternoon tea and Night before bed. Dont blame me if u really get bigger.
Ok, STellaLow, if your secret recipee really helps and make me gain weight, will keep u update and buy hamper to your house :Dancing_wub:

rjj

To think that I "tok" so much in the forum but haven't really intro myself haha. Im 28 this year (1979), Pisces, a mom of one dd, Charlotte, who u can see in the pic, married to dh who is 4 years younger than me..... staying at CCK currently, SAHM but I have the intention to go to work soon. Someone who is quite panicky and blur at times. Underweight.... hope to gain more weight, I eat alot but still "Chia Liao Bee" (hokkien)..... anyone who can advise me on weight-gaining? whahha..... Thanks for spending time reading :tlaugh:
You so good leh.... 'jia liao bee' .... can teach me how or not?? I dun eat oso fat.... :embarrassed: