HI, Recommended Gynaes from KKH??

leelian

I went for subsidised at KK meaning i see random doctors every time & when i deliver, there will be student doctors around. But for me personally i'm not bothered by that. As long as baby is taken care of & arrives safely. Waiting time is a bit longer tho, and not exclusive like seeing a private doctor. But i take the day off whenever i go for check ups so no rush. For me i think if pregnancy is healthy & no complications then no need for private doctor. I guess it's up to individual. :)
Hi Chocobaby

you meant subsidised patients will have different dr allocated at every appointment?
isnt it better if there's one specific dr to follow through?
i am thinking if i should go as private patients or subsidised..

mlndwng879

Hi NurJasliana ,

What’s your definition of a good gynae?

Mine would be someone who really takes the time to explain things to their patients & make them feel comfortable, not someone who’s just out to make money & make you feel like you’re taking up so much of their precious time, just because you ask more than one question!

Im not familiar with the gynaes at kkh but I chose Dr. Mary Yang at gleneagles, I think she is one of the better ones. But if you want to check out a list of gynaes at kkh and what people think you can check here:
http://www.accordingtopatients.org/singapore/category/medical-doctors/obstetrics-gynaecology/

Wish you luck and all the best on your first child!

missyqiqi

Hi Chocobaby

you meant subsidised patients will have different dr allocated at every appointment?
isnt it better if there's one specific dr to follow through?
i am thinking if i should go as private patients or subsidised..

Not chocobaby, but can answer ur questions, yap it will be a different doctor. Whether same or different doctor, really depends on individual liking. Like one of my friend, she's happy with it, because one thing is not that expensive, another thing is as long as the doctor are professional and her baby is alright, she's find with any. Just that waiting time will be long.