Holding a grudge against an ex-classmate

I just wanna get this off my chest because it's been on my mind for more than a year. So here goes nothing.

Back in secondary school, I was friends with this ex-classmate for all those 4 years we've been together. And I'm just gonna say this upfront that he's one of the most insufferable people that I've ever met. All this while, he has bullied many individuals; truth be told, I was also one of his targets. He's done plenty of uncalled-for things, including making insensitive remarks, snapping at me (one such incident which occurred during a Physics lab session remained etched in my mind ever since), insisting that I always follow his lead however ridiculous the situation may be, mocking me and my best female buddy by attempting to depict us as dating on countless occasions (even going as far as to insinuate that we had engaged in sexual activity) despite me imploring him to stop, etc. Anyhow, I tolerated his inane antics and forgave him every time he wounded my feelings, because back then I was being really idealistic in wanting to maintain good relationships with everyone (which I'm still beating myself up for). We subsequently went our separate ways after the 'O' Levels, with me entering junior college and him studying at a polytechnic.

More at https://www.domainofexperts.com/2022/12/holding-grudge-against-ex-classmate.html