Holiday destination suggestions?

snowbear

My hubby and I are thinking of going on a short holiday at the end of the year and we're bringing our dd along (she'll be 17mths old then). As she's very active, we're thinking of going somewhere nearer as we think she wun be able to sit still properly for long in the plane. We keep worrying whether it'll be safe to go certain places and also if the place is appropriate for our toddler (e.g. too crowded, too dirty, high risk of H1N1) and so we still can't think of any destination. Any suggestions?

nancy

Kuala Lumpur such as Sunway Lagoon? Or Genting Highlands? My friends who have kids said that their children love going to those places.

snowbear

hmmm, maybe a resort holiday? At places like bintam or batam?
We just went bintan last dec with my family. Was having morning sickness then... argh.

Anyway, thinking of cameron but it seems like a tedious journey up! Maybe batam... but i go read up first... thx. :)

snowbear

Kuala Lumpur such as Sunway Lagoon? Or Genting Highlands? My friends who have kids said that their children love going to those places.
Is Sunway Lagoon fun? My dd's too young to take those amusement rides then so I dun think Genting's suitable... thx..