Holidays

KJ mummy

Hi mummies,

Just to share that we went on a short holiday at the RWS last weekend. Bought the Utimate Fun promotion package where we stayed at the Festive Hotel for 1 night. The room was big enough to accomodate 3 adults and 2 kids. We brought our son along so that we can bond as a family. We had fun at the Universal Studio esp my daughter whom we feel we have to a certain extent neglected her since her little brother came along as we have been spending alot of time on him. I also asked my mother in law along as I feel she deserves a treat from us for helping us to take care of our boy.

As my boy is on tube feeding, naturally there were lot of insensitive pple kept staring at him wherever we went but we did not care at all! I just ignored all those stares but would stare back at those really insensitive pple when they could not stop looking at my boy as if he was an alien! :bmad:

It was a nice short holiday for the whole family! :Dancing_wub:

sushigal

wow i m so envy... =)

since my boy was born, i never have chance to go for a holiday ... been pestering my hubby to go for a short stay at singapore hotel, but till now also have not't go... now all the more cannot , since i m not working ... =(

sigh i also kanna a lot of stares from pple whenever i bring my boy out... but i will just ignored...

KJ mummy

wow i m so envy... =)

since my boy was born, i never have chance to go for a holiday ... been pestering my hubby to go for a short stay at singapore hotel, but till now also have not't go... now all the more cannot , since i m not working ... =(

sigh i also kanna a lot of stares from pple whenever i bring my boy out... but i will just ignored...
Hi Sushigal

My hubby was reluctant to spend this money for the holiday initially esp when my boy's monthly medical expenses are high. However, I insisted becos I feel we should not neglect our daughter and I am trying my best that is within my means to give her a normal and happy childhood as much as possible without having to make too much sacrifices/adjustments on her. I can be the one to give up all my wants but when it comes to family bonding, I will still try to go for it.

Anyway, it was just a really small holiday where we dont need to travel out of SG which is an impt requirement for my son in case of any emergency. After this experience, I am looking and working towards the next small holiday for the family next year!