How do u apply liquid foundation?

nora23

There are so many ways, by hand, sponge, brush....
Share how you do it and why it works for you.

Thanks

jasikamarshel

Liquid foundation,you apply a foundation with a cotton take a foundation and mix a 2 drop water and mix it and apply with cotton on face,neck and after apply a foundation you apply a powder this a look best and use a light make-up this give a best looks on you this way you apply it easy to apply.

Ting

i usually use my fingers cos its easier n the "heat" from your fingers help to blend it more easily. then after that i finish off with compact powder for a matt look. :)

msblur

i usually use my fingers cos its easier n the "heat" from your fingers help to blend it more easily. then after that i finish off with compact powder for a matt look. :)
i used tinted moisturiser (beige) as foundation, it act as a sunblock for me too. Then i will finish off with a little bit of powder. :)

nora23

I use Revlon's PhotoReady foundation using dry sponge and lightly dust over Revlon's translucent loose powder using a big kabuki brush.

Renzie

If in a rush or just a trip to a shopping mall, usually with fingers, too lazy to use other things.
For a more formal event, either with a stippling brush or a damp sponge as I find that this give me more control over coverage without looking streaky.

apollo

i use fingers.. i tried using sponge b4 but the foundation kind of 'absorb' into the sponge and i had a hard time applying it onto my face. :001_302:

PhyllisTan

I always use my fingers to apply liquid foundation on. I did tried brushes to do so, but i dont feel that the outcome is good enough than finger tips :)

WhiteChocMocha

Depending on my mood! I will use my fingers, or a damp sponge, or a flat foundation brush, or a stippling brush. Most of the time I used my fingers as I am lazy