How early baby came out?

mmy_lizz

Hi mommies..
im juz curious.. Im due mid Nov, tis my 2nd kid.

How early did your 2nd baby came out or how late? Those wanna share wit all e babies also better.. so can see trackin, which one comes out fast or later.. heheh..

Tanx..

Hi

my 2nd Bb was due 10th june, but he came out at 36 weeks 19th May instead....and labour was really fast, no time for me to take epi. so advise is when you feel a little pain just go to the hospital.

mmy_lizz

wah~ 36 weeks.. cun cun.. 9 mths..

i feel pressure down there n sometimes cramp in my tummy.

u know sometimes u feel pain but dont know wat pain tt needed to go to hosp..

bless me quick n smooth delivery..~

lonerjas

Contractione interval at 5 min apart have to go delivery suit already...

if interval not close enuff you will find urself in the hospital waiting and waiting. Can be hours and can be days LOL

January84

I don have contractions during my first one, but waterbag broke instead and delivered him in 2.5 hours. . .

so this time i also don know how fast will she pop out, i so scarei got no time to to to hospital ley . . .

lonerjas

Hmmm i tink it really depends de lah some can be fast some slow... No 100% gurantor 2nd child labour is faster ba...

My Gyane say expect me to pop on EDD or even later cos my 1st child was overdue and induced birth.. So he said i m not likely to hv early labour... I oso duno how true cos cannot predict de.. mY body is not as young as my 1st preggy and i m so stress working and tking care of DS so body is pretty weak and tired.. Who know might early deliver oso... GYnae oso not fortune teller i can only monitor myself

badtzzz

when and how does your gynae predict whether will it be a early delivery? We have to go for regular checkups like once a week for the very last mth?

lonerjas

when and how does your gynae predict whether will it be a early delivery? We have to go for regular checkups like once a week for the very last mth?

BY looking at the CTG results i guess.. Somemore my 1st child is overdue so he say most likely will oso be overdue..

January84

during the last 2-3 visits ur gynae will put u to CTG, to monitor baby heartbeat and contraction to determine the est. arrival date of BB.

So don worry, if contractions are regular, your gynae will ask u to check in at a date given.