How long to recover?

naze

My stitches were stubborn, very long then dropped as for ML, till my mens finished then tried but didnt ML cos too dry & still painful.

nickmummy

my stiches fully dissolved by the 6th week checkup.. but now almost over 2 month already still feel the sore and discomfort from the wound from below.. sit for too long sore and aches sometimes.. never dare to ML till now.. coz still feel the "hei qin" (blue black) type of pain.. and also dry..

shopaholic

For my #1, I had assisted delivery. Wound was painful and even though recovered, still felt sore. Didnt dare ML until abt 3-4 mths later.

For #2, natural delivery without assistance. Wound healed very fast, can ML a few weeks later. :)

nickmummy

For my #1, I had assisted delivery. Wound was painful and even though recovered, still felt sore. Didnt dare ML until abt 3-4 mths later.

For #2, natural delivery without assistance. Wound healed very fast, can ML a few weeks later. :)
ah.. I see.. mine also assisted delivery.. using both vaccum + forceps.. that may be the reason why i still feel discomfort till now whereas my friends with normal delivery heal VERY fast..