How much does it cost to hire a confinement lady in 2013?

B3b3

I heard that there is price increment for year 2012 as it is the dragon yr. Anyone know roughly how much it will cost in 2013?

kchiah

i wish to know market rate too, checked with a friend aunty, she charge 2.3k for next yr....
any mummy booked ur CL for 2013 already? mind to share here? if get from agent ok or not ?

Congratulations to all parents to be!

We believe that all babies are priceless gifts and miracles and mummies deserve to be well informed and taken care of immaculately. Aixin Mummies confinement and wellness sanctuary is a one stop confinement and wellness center for mummies. Services we offer include pre/post natal yoga, lessons on infant care and pre/post natal care, first aid for infants, pre/post natal massages,professional confinement care and stay in confinement services at our beautiful and serene center etc. Please feel free to contact us at 98228876 or email aixinmummies@gmail.com for further enquiries.

cyee

I would like to recommend my mom to you as a confinement nanny.
She is a Malaysia, who doing confinement for relative & own child only. She also taking care of her own grandchild until 2 years old.
Before that, she own a "chi char" store at Malaysia. Due to helper problem, she decided to close down.
Currently she decided to work as a confinement lady.
Her job will be preparing food for mother, taking care of baby, prepare shower for mother & etc.
She also know how to cook foods traditionally believed to increase milk supply.
She is very flexible, you can tell her what you wish to eat, she will prepare for you :)

If you are interested, you can contact her at 83831238.

christyy

Hi, I just checked with a very reputable agency it seems. They quoted me $2050, excluding levy & red packet. Cheers!