How much is too much love in a relationship?

LoVeS

i tink love there's nothing call too much or too little coz it up to individual to THINK. One person can think too much while the other dun agree~ Anyway love cant b measure~

Leanne

I still rmb the 1st quote i gave him when we got tgt.

"My love to you, is un-measurable"

:D

aby

When love become selfish and possesive? I once was like this.. Both of us suffer ah.. :embarrassed:

Life is patience, Love is Kind.. :tlaugh:

jedamum

too much love in a parent-child relationship is when the parent pamper the kid too much and shield him/her from the consequences of his/her mistakes.

tenor

Alpha Male
Are you talking about giving and taking too much love in a r/s?

Not too sure about that. But.
I only know that love is like a tank.
If giving results in your love tank being filled,
then it is the more the merrier, to overflowing.
If it results in a serious depletion,
then an alternative needs to be sort, found,
or created to fill up, top up the tank
or prevent the tank from being empty.
This works the same for the giver of love and the taker.

Love is such a personal thing, the "much" is from within.
So in answer to your thread.

Love is never too much unless it is to the individual feeling the result of it.

Last edited:

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
There is no too much in love, only how deep u love him/her.

Love not necessary will last forever.. is depend how u 'take care of it' or 'make it grow'... same as like planting a plant. If u dont look after it, it will die off one day...but if u take care of it, it will grow into a tall tree after many many years.

LoVeS

There is no too much in love, only how deep u love him/her.

Love not necessary will last forever.. is depend how u 'take care of it' or 'make it grow'... same as like planting a plant. If u dont look after it, it will die off one day...but if u take care of it, it will grow into a tall tree after many many years.
^5 thinking alike !

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
How to take care of it? Wow...
hmm.. there is no straight ans for this, as its all depend on individual person's character betw u and him/her.

I am sure u know ur dh more than we knowing him.. So just apply the appropriate methods to keep the love going.

Cheers!!

LoVeS

hmm.. there is no straight ans for this, as its all depend on individual person's character betw u and him/her.

I am sure u know ur dh more than we knowing him.. So just apply the appropriate methods to keep the love going.

Cheers!!
watever i wan to say u said liao :tlaugh:There are alot of things dun haf an ans one. It will naturally knw OR do it.:tlaugh:

vion

I tink it's when u lost urself in a relationship. When all tt u c n hear n tink etc is abt ur SO so much tt u no longer c urself.

Mrs Xie

I asked my dh before we married, " Darling, how much do u love me?"
My dh replied, " I love you more than the water in the drain......" :elvis: