how to find myself?

Pamper

Hi, would like to check.. after bring in mummysg for so long, everytime when i want to track my posts/threads, i would need to go n search for any of my posts to click on my name n view my own profile.. very troublesome..

is there any faster way to go to my public profile? i went to user cp also don have. the box that we use to log in also cannot click my name.. is there anything that im missing out?

redjn

what I normally do is when I want to monitor the thread I will select under Thread Subscription > instant email notification (there r other option u can choose in the select) each time I post something / reply to any of posting. once u select this function u should be able to monitor all the posting by looking into your User CP > Subscribes Threads > List Subscriptions.

I hope this helps.

cocraze

what I do to monitor ALL the threads I post a reply to or I start, is use the general option of subscribig to the threads. So instead of clicking subscribe each time I post a reply, the system will auto add it to my list of threads. this is available at User CP->Edit Options(left hand side panel)->Messaging and Notifications->Default thread subscription.

Pamper

what I do to monitor ALL the threads I post a reply to or I start, is use the general option of subscribig to the threads. So instead of clicking subscribe each time I post a reply, the system will auto add it to my list of threads. this is available at User CP->Edit Options(left hand side panel)->Messaging and Notifications->Default thread subscription.
thanks! will try right away.. ^^