Hubby cums too quickly

newbie2009

Dun mind me asking but wat does ur hubby cum too quickly got to do wif trying to conceive?:err:
Pardon my ignorance. I was thinking if my hubby cumming too quickly got to do with low sperm count, hence affecting my chances to conceive.

Porukadotzu

i tink its nothing to do with sperm count... as long you both do it during your fertile day then you got a chance.

LoVeS

Pardon my ignorance. I was thinking if my hubby cumming too quickly got to do with low sperm count, hence affecting my chances to conceive.
Cum fast or quickly got nothing to do wif low sperm count or nt if i am nt wrong~

newbie2009

I guess we must have been trying at the "wrong" timing ba. However my cycles arequite regualar 28 days cycle. Hence I was thinking is it bcoz its anything to do with it. Any ladies got an suggestion on how to solve this cumming problem? To me I find it rather less fulfilling.

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
newbie2009 said:
Any1 has any experience of the hubby cumming too quickly? Any remedies?
Hope I dun come across as being brash or even offensive ... BUT I think it's only fair I speak up in the interest of the minority of guys here. :brolleyes: :brolleyes:

By "cumming too quickly", I assume you are suggesting your hubby has a premature ejaculation problem ... now, if the situation is sooo severe that he always cum before penetration is even achieved, then it leaves no doubt that you will have problems conceiving ... however, if the situation is only a minor one, where he always cum before you reached your own high, then all you need is heed the advice of the ladies here & go learn about identifying the most fertile 48 hours within your own monthly cycle. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Bottomline is: DUN believe all that's written by Mills & Boon ... that conceiving must equate having good sex.
Technically speaking, you can even get pregnant without any sex ... all you have to do is have your hubby masturbate himself on one of your fertile days & penetrate you just when he knows the "volcano is about to erupt". It's almost like "DIY artificial insemination". :wink: :wink:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
LoVeS said:
HUH? wat is bolding?? :err::err:
I think he meant BALDING. :beek: :beek:

Balding, if not due to other medical conditions, can be attributed to an imbalance of male hormones.
So is low sperm count ... but it can also be due to other reasons.

BTW, low sperm count is not the only reason causing difficulty to conceive.
I have friends who sought professional help from the fertility experts, only to find out that:

Case #1 ... sperm count ok but sperm "dun know how to latch onto the egg" when they finally reached the target destination, which can be due to "exhausted sperm" or "blunt sperm-head"

Case #2 ... sperm count & sperm fitness both ok ... BUT the pH value of the vaginal passage too extreme, such that these sperms "get massacred even before they reach the target destination"

:1err: :1err:

Last edited:

LoVeS

Balding, if not due to other medical conditions, can be attributed to an imbalance of male hormones.

I have friends who sought professional help from the fertility experts, only to find out that:

Case #1 ... sperm count ok but sperm "dun know how to latch onto the egg" when they finally reached the target destination, which can be due to "exhausted sperm" or "blunt sperm-head"

Case #2 ... sperm count & sperm fitness both ok ... BUT the pH value of the vaginal passage too extreme, such that these sperms "get massacred even before they reach the target destination"

tks alot for the detail explaination~ :tlaugh:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
LoVeS said:
tks alot for the detail explaination~ :tlaugh:
As long as it is not deemed vulgar here, I'm more than pleased to share such info & experiences ... which, unfortunately, is usually deemed "bad social etiquette" to even talk about openly. In turn, a problem which originally can be solved gets dragged on beyond redemption. :1err: :1err:

Specifically, I remember an incident more than a year back ... where I was singing the merits of breastfeeding with my female course-mates, married & unmarried alike. Then, to my total disbelief, one of them commented that what I was talking about is actually R(A) material!?!?!?! :beek: :beek:

newbie2009

Thank you alot for that long long explanation. Really did help me to understand thing better. Btw how did u know so much?

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
newbie2009 said:
Thank you alot for that long long explanation. Really did help me to understand thing better. Btw how did u know so much?
Becoz I am very interested in knowledge pertaining to the amazing human body ... plus I converse very openly on such matters with my friends ... & their friends, thereby learning through their experiences. :wink: :wink: