Insurance for Your Children

Fiffy80

My gal is 7 months now..intend to get her health and life insurance.. Mummies out there...which insurance company should I buy from? And which product..Pls advise..thanks! :Dancing_biggrin:

AugBoyz

Re: Insurance for baby...

actually u shld talk to each insurance company, and see wat they can offer u which is within ur budget :)

yeye

actually u shld talk to each insurance company, and see wat they can offer u which is within ur budget :)

i agree...

but first thg first.. must decide what is the aim you have for the issurance first.. otherwise you will get sway and will get a frustrated agent..
like for medical? for education? for saving etc......

dek2k8

Alpha Male

...which insurance company should I buy from? And which product..Pls advise..thanks! :Dancing_biggrin:
How about the 'Blue Cross' which is a very old company;
you may contact them for a tailored made plan for the teen.:Dancing_biggrin:

Last edited:

Happydays-shop

i bought for my baby life insurance and hospitalise from Manulife.
They got better benefit.
Bought education saving program from Prudential.

dek2k8

Alpha Male

i bought for my baby life insurance and hospitalise from Manulife.
They got better benefit.
Bought education saving program from Prudential.
agreed, Manulife is another good choice.
you can go to their internet homepage to see more specific insurance information.Then getting your preference.:Dancing_wub:

cendrine

children insurance

which type of insurance is better to buy for the kids, life or saving ,

and which insurance company is better ?

LoVeS

DH n me intend to buy saving n health insurance for my ds aso especially after tt time he hospitalized tt makes us scared liao.

yen

Re: children insurance

hmmm.... both are oso good... but... accident & hospitalisation are veri important as well...

sal

which type of insurance is better to buy for the kids, life or saving ,

and which insurance company is better ?
It all depends on what you want for your child and also on affordability. There are so many things that can be package to suit your needs.

As to which company is better, what is yr basis of comparison then?

I might be able to give you some advice on that. U can pm me yr number I can get in touch wz you or send me an email at scan_dina@yahoo.com.sg.

sal

My gal is 7 months now..intend to get her health and life insurance.. Mummies out there...which insurance company should I buy from? And which product..Pls advise..thanks! :Dancing_biggrin:
There are a lot of plans out there and can be catered to your needs.

I'ma financial adviser. So I should be able to answer some of your questions.

U can Pm me if u've queries.

Ting

hmmm, i intend to get it when i start working...hehe...which is abt another yr later ba.

jaynshar

i brought insurance for my ds education which when he is 21 yrs can take liao....else the maximum is 25yrs old then take..meaning will have more $ inside...:001_302:

babycutie

I bought a 18year plan for my dd with Prudential for education.
Last year I bought a Life Insurance for her from NTUC INCOME.

Its all depends how much you want project to get at maturity. Also on your affordability whether that amount can be met as premium is not cheap for such plan.