Irregular menses

sandy_baby

Hi, does anyone also have irregular menses problem? Hubby and I are ttcing for 2yrs but still no results due to my irregular menses problem. It's hard for me to know my ovulation date...thinking about going to tcm to tiao my body and hope my menses can be regular. Does anyone go to tcm tiaoing your body before? Any recommendations? Or what supplement can help as well? We really want a baby...

Belle Hsu

Hi Sandy, I think you can go to tcm doctor to tiao your menses first. Once your menses is regular, then you can know your ovulation date and try hard during that period. You can also try tian yuan xiang chicken essence to nourish your body. Their "chicken essence with pregnancy plan" is for women who are ttcing to nourish the ovum. They also have "chicken essence for men" that contains horny goat weed can help increase men's sperm quality. The most important thing is that you n hubby need to have regular routine and don't give yourselves too much pressure. Relax and enjoy sex might help, too. Good luck!