is it alright for baby to alwaiz look up?

xue

hi my ds is 2mths+ & he is alwaiz lookin upward direction..is it alright? or should i do somethin abt it?

LoVeS

I dun understand why is it not gd? Sum bb juz learn to support their neck earlier which they look up so wats wrong wif it? If ur worry then ask ur PD abt it lor.

rjj

I dun understand why is it not gd? Sum bb juz learn to support their neck earlier which they look up so wats wrong wif it? If ur worry then ask ur PD abt it lor.

Maybe the parents are worried that it will affect the eyes ba.... but since bb is so young, anything unsure is always good to refer to PD lor...

Dun guess.... if can correct better do it young. If nothing wrong, then u oso no need to worry so much, right?

dawn

hihi,
my bb also tends to look up (and tilt his head backwards awkwardly) when lying down on his cot too.

I dun think there's anything to worry abt as he's just exercising his neck muscles, fueled by intense curiosity of his surroundings! :we2cute::we2cute:

xue

hihi,
my bb also tends to look up (and tilt his head backwards awkwardly) when lying down on his cot too.

I dun think there's anything to worry abt as he's just exercising his neck muscles, fueled by intense curiosity of his surroundings! :we2cute::we2cute:
ya..i told my PIL he is excising his neck muscles, they sae no nid excersise wan...zzz i told my mum he is curious..my mum sae curious so wat..my grandma sae canot let him look up...zzzz but glad to noe it is alright.. :001_302:
thx every1

LoVeS

Maybe the parents are worried that it will affect the eyes ba.... but since bb is so young, anything unsure is always good to refer to PD lor...

Dun guess.... if can correct better do it young. If nothing wrong, then u oso no need to worry so much, right?
ya check wif PD is the best n tis is wat i always do aso. clear ur doubts wif pd.