^Mami_Jazz^

Halo All,

Anyone has Chicky Card to lend me ?????
Thanks in Advance :tlaugh:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

hihi,

Me also haf the card..I staying @ SK.
Oh Great Sk, can i meet you? I need it on 2 Sep, Thanks alot.

Hi Mummy,

Thanks for your offer, it's more convenient for me to borrow fm BbYew at SK.

Thanks so much to both of you :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub:

XiaoXue

Mami Jazz.. U helping DS to celebrate bday @ KFC too? I'm thinking to apply for Skye.. It not like apply from Oct 07 & valid till Oct 08 de ah? Only valid till end of year? Like that I might wan to borrow too... =p

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Mami Jazz.. U helping DS to celebrate bday @ KFC too? I'm thinking to apply for Skye.. It not like apply from Oct 07 & valid till Oct 08 de ah? Only valid till end of year? Like that I might wan to borrow too... =p
Hehee yup cele Javen's 5th bday. i'm borrowing fm BByew, she stays near u :001_302:
U want to come & see how is the party first??? :001_302::001_302: I'm having at Compass Pt

The Chicky Card Recruitment will start in end oct or early nov, comes with a free goodie bag.
Yup if u apply now oni valid till dec'07 :tlaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

XiaoXue

Hehee yup cele Javen's 5th bday. i'm borrowing fm BByew, she stays near u :001_302:
U want to come & see how is the party first??? :001_302::001_302: I'm having at Compass Pt

The Chicky Card Recruitment will start in end oct or early nov, comes with a free goodie bag.
Yup if u apply now oni valid till dec'07 :tlaugh:
Thanks for the info Jazz.. appreciate it~ =D

That time Skye's classmate had a celebration @ Kallang KFC and Skye keep bugging for the same too @ the same location.. =X
Celebrating his 5th bday oso~ @ Mid Oct.. =D

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Thanks for the info Jazz.. appreciate it~ =D

That time Skye's classmate had a celebration @ Kallang KFC and Skye keep bugging for the same too @ the same location.. =X
Celebrating his 5th bday oso~ @ Mid Oct.. =D
XX,

KFC oni hv 3 slots per day

11am - 12.30pm
3.30 - 4.30pm
5.00 - 6.30pm

If u really interested, got to book early.
Call : 62909757 for more info :tlaugh:
i hv to get 11am slot coz all taken up :embarrassed:

rjj

what kind of discounts will you get?

normal meals or those value meals oso got discount?