Lately, thinking of mortgage loan, but not sure about interest rates?

JaniceM

Hey, I suggest you use the mortgage calculator.. there are several portals on the web which provide such facilities where you can check the interest on the mortgage loan. I know that DBS Bank provides a mortgage calculator. They offer an easy mortgage loan in singapore.

olivi1980

Banks are actively promoting credit cards, giving them to customers as a "gift", along with the main product (salary card, loan, deposit) or simply issuing them to anyone who wants. But our credit card doesn't work that way. We wanted to get a quick credit card to pay off mortgage interest. But there are conditions there that our bank puts on it. The credit card from that organization gives good terms, but our bank... it's just awful. The original point of the credit card was to allow users to use credit without going to the bank all the time. With a credit card, the customer was tied to the bank: spend, payback, and spend again. Why can't some banks work that way?

Last edited:

lysagrey93

Regarding the interest rate, everything depends on where you are planning to buy your property. But I would recommend going for a fixed rate, taking into account that now the interest for a mortgage has reached its lowest point. After that, they will only increase

patricialob

Hmm, it's a much more than good idea, especially when every small company needs financial help to be able to grow. I think every person who now owns some kind of monopoly started from a small company. When I started to develop my business, I needed very much money, but I had no way to cash in. I also searched for loans and mortgages. They and mau saved. I decided to take out a mortgage being advised by Mortgage Advice Birmingham. Thus I managed to keep my company's heritage, but also the money needed to invest I had. I believe that you will be successful enough to help both interpreters and to develop you