LEGOLAND...any comments??

VanessT

Hi mummies, i'm thinking of bringing the family to the newly open LEGOLAND. Wonder if any of you have been there and done that=) Do share your view on it!!:001_302:

Justina

we went last fri (children's day). very crowded at counter trying to get annual pass. queue for more than one hour. the rides were fun for kids. but because it was drizzling that day, we tried staying indoor. we particularly like rescue academy(long queue), driving school (long queue) and boat ride (long long queue). we didn't have lunch until 3pm, just munch little finger food to keep us going. but overall, the visit was fun!!

pls remember to bring hats/caps/umbrella and sunblock to beat the heat.

Justina

we bought it april this year, long before it's opening. it's S$85 for adult and S$65 for kids. not sure if you can still get this price.

Tristar

Wow, it's worth going if i can get it at your price. Maybe this Nov i will just make it a Malaysia road trip from Legoland up to Penang with a few stay over at other cities:)

Keylene

i thought right now got groupons all these selling the vouchers cheaper??

ever tried from there before?

Justina

usually groupon, deal.com or streetdeal sells one day pass including transport / hotel. so far never seen annual pass. i bought mine long before the opening so i think can't get this price now.

penglee

Alpha Male
We went two Fridays ago.
The only complain is the hot weather, otherwise we believe smaller kids (below 6) will enjoy the rides.
There are always roller coaster for the bigger kids (and adults)

20121116q.jpg

Be prepared to stay one whole day to cover the park. Roller coaster and popular rides will need to queue minimum 30min.
Bring sun tan lotion and own F&B :)

Our experience is captured at our blog --> Legoland Malaysia | Sengkang Babies

littlena

Alpha Male
I heard there are cases of car thefts and also robbery with syringe (HIV tainted Blood) ...

Anyone heard of them too?

Nvr heard of HIV tainted blood thingy but heard fm my sister in law that her hairdresser's frd brought her 2 kids there n the kids went missing. The organizers closed off the Legoland in search for the kids n found them inside a toilet with their hair shaven off.

diza

OMG!! Last yr, a Malaysian artist was shopping at Carrefour JB when another shopper standing beside her couldn't find her daughter. It happened in a split second. Even the artist didn't realise that the girl was taken away. The artist informed the management and they closed all the exits. They searched the entire place and found the girl in the toilet. She was only in her underwear, hair was half shaven, she was sub-conscious (probably they drugged her) and there was a bag filled with new set of clothes and wig. This happens in abt 5 to 8 min after the mother realised her daughter was missing.