East Area - I am a Babysitter Malay / Muslim Babysitter located in punggol

LynDanial

Hi i am a mother of a 7 year old boy who is currently in primary one... I have 9 years experience as a babysitter and have looked after several kids at a time... I also have experience working in an infant care / child care and student care environment... I have qualifications in early childhood care and development and also infant and toddler care and developement... I have first aid too.. Malay / muslim prefered... Interested please msg me... ^_^

EllyZa

Hi. I am looking for a malay babysitter who is staying around Punggol area starting 2013. My only criteria is someone who is caring towards kids and can take care of them well. I have 2 children aged 3 and 5 who are schooling half-day, so the babysitter only has to take care of them half-day mon-fri. My youngest aged 2 only has to be taken care of occasionally about 3 times a week. My kids are adorable and obliging. I am willing to pay $750 per mth. Please contact me at 96822924 asap if you are keen. Thank you.

mummyqis

Hi i am a mother of a 7 year old boy who is currently in primary one... I have 9 years experience as a babysitter and have looked after several kids at a time... I also have experience working in an infant care / child care and student care environment... I have qualifications in early childhood care and development and also infant and toddler care and developement... I have first aid too.. Malay / muslim prefered... Interested please msg me... ^_^
Hi r u still interested. Can u msg me at 98008360 pls? Very urgent! Thx

fiszah

Hi! Im looking for a Muslim babysitter to babysit my 2 months infant. Around my area. Staying @ Bendemeer Rd. Just for few days every week. Offering $100. :) do text me @ 96656134 if interested. Thank you.

Fenni

Hi, i am looking for a muslim babysotter to look after my baby starting feb2018 (he will be 2 months old then). Kindly text .r at 97252578 if you are interested. We will send him to your place. Thanks