Market rate for day time confinement lady

mAmA

not sure abt day time confinement service rate but day n nite for 28days charges @ $1800 (normally bb will sleep wf confinement lady)
during the period u'll nid more rest so y not engage day n nite 1

My confinement lady can't help me due to family matter. Now I m negotiating for her to work 1/2 day for me. Dunno how much to pay her. So wanna find out wat's the mkt rate for day time confinement lady

mAmA

have ur CL start working for u already?
if no, y not engage another 1 tht can work for u day n nite..
not very sure abt the market rate for day time but u may find out from confinement service agency..

but if u really prefer the present CL then shld discuss wf her how much u shld pay (how much is comfortable/reasonable for both of u)
like outside bbsitting day care is abt $400 onwards, of coz tht doesnt include of hsechores lar..

My edd is early Apr

Try looking for cl working day n night but can't find a suitable one

Will pay my cl $800 for 1/2 day svc. She is willing to cover hse chore for me. If I can't get a cl working day n night, will stick to 1/2 day confinement svc

Oh mkt rate for bb sitting is $400? is it for 5 days? Wat time to wat time?

P

pqrs971

Kaspersky V8.0 key words can use the normal

Kaspersky Internet Security Suite is a complete solution to protect your computer from the Internet to resist almost all the main threats, including viruses, phishing, hacker attacks, adware, spam and spywareThe gathering of several KasperskyV8.0 key words can use the normal six months to two years, we pay close attention to download using Kaspersky KAV V8.0: P63Z5-2MYD9-DBFK8-MPHZY 5H8V7-SGERZ-NHH8Z-84W9A E3WD8 - PT4V7-43C9C-SF3U1

leey

My edd is early Apr

Try looking for cl working day n night but can't find a suitable one

Will pay my cl $800 for 1/2 day svc. She is willing to cover hse chore for me. If I can't get a cl working day n night, will stick to 1/2 day confinement svc

Oh mkt rate for bb sitting is $400? is it for 5 days? Wat time to wat time?
Yes,
start the work in 1/2 day first,
if cl is good, you may increase some,

but everything price goes yp now eg food, clothes, flat , transport fee ,
and the bus co increase fare today.:embarrassed: