May MTB 2008

piggy_mummy

smurferoos,

my next chk up also wed..now 36 weeks plus, bb weight 2.4kg at week 35, don know gd weight to give birth or not..i wana give birth early because don knw what bb doing inside..i am first time mum...

have u started to drink coconut? me not yet, wait week 37 then drink..may b i don know how is contraction like, so far i think no menses cramp yet leh..

i am very very paranoid mum, so sometimes after i have read some posting on forum, i will worried so so...much, so las time my hubby doesn't let me to visit forum, especially Singapore motherhood forum...

me staying at home since preg, so seldom walk n go out, only go out on weekend with hubby..

when can we start doing squatting exercise?

Hi Naze,

Now that your EDD is getting closer are you excited? Feeling some contractions and backpain, i hope my labour is near! :) but so scared of the pain!!

I hope your daughter will be brave when we go and deliver!! I know that having a new baby is a huge change for the elder, so we must try to be more patient!

looking for playschool is quite fun, maybe you can bring your daughter along, then you will know which school she likes...Good luck!!

Hi Piggy Mummy,

So will you be a stay home mum? I am a stay home mum! :) First baby is always very exciting and scary at the same time!! Enjoy as much couple time with your hubby as possible, cos once the baby is here, it is harder to have couple time! :)

I think it wil be safe to deliver once the baby hit 2.5kg, and about 36 weeks when everything is fully developed!! So good luck and don't be too stressed! Don't worry too much, as long as the baby moves regularly in your tummy, the baby is fine!! :)

I have been drinking coconut since 34 weeks...hahaha...sqwatting exercise? I don't know what's that but i do it everyday cos i need to bathe my daughter and play with her on the floor...:)

stay happy!! :)

piggy_mummy

smurferoos,

i think will b staying at home at least 6 month, but i know SAHM very tough, nt an easy job..

my SIL asked me to squat more, easy to give birth, coz since i am staying at home, i seldom do exercise lo..now started to walk more n climb staircase..haha..

Hi,

I am still on 1 year no pay leave till Feb 09. SAHM job is quite boring and very tiring cos there is no rest and hard for me cos very little interaction with other adults. So you must think properly. But bonding with the child is very good and the child also better behave...i feel.

Ok, i really want to kickstart my labour, i will try to walk more and climb stairs, that's hard, but i will try...squatting should be ok...hopefully can give birth soon...hahaha.....have fun exercising...

naze

Hi Naze,

Now that your EDD is getting closer are you excited? Feeling some contractions and backpain, i hope my labour is near! :) but so scared of the pain!!

I hope your daughter will be brave when we go and deliver!! I know that having a new baby is a huge change for the elder, so we must try to be more patient!

looking for playschool is quite fun, maybe you can bring your daughter along, then you will know which school she likes...Good luck!!

Hi Smurferoos,

Yes, excited !! I felt the contractions and backpain more obvious. Me 2, yesterday just told hubby I scare of giving birth....he asked me scare what ? I told him the labour pain..he kept quiet.

Yes, not easy juggling 2 small kids, I am afraid my elder will think I no longer dote her as I have to cope with the younger one.

Thank you.

I hope & pray our labour pain will be fast & smooth and we can cope well with 2 kids at the same time.

Good Luck ! Hope to receive your sms.

Hi Naze,

Went to the gynae yesterday, and he asked me to wait till at least 38 weeks then give birth, so here i am waiting again...sigh...

Yeah, the thing is that, i think my hubby might not be there when i deliver, unless it is scheduled(my elder daughter is induced)! So most prob i will be in the delivery room myself...sigh...

One of my friend told me, after we give birth, the first child will be very insecure becos of competition, so we must give them more love! :)

I wil definitely SMS after i give birht!! Here's wishing you a smooth delivery too!! GOOd luck!