Mini cooker

hello mummies. recently i'm looking for a mini cooker to cook simple dishes. the one i saw in the stores are either too big or too small. some of them are really tiny.

just looking for a decent sized one that can help with cooking and also due to the constraint of kitchen space the big one is not good.

anyone know of any proper mini cookers to recommend?

thanks in advance!

sassylady

hello mummies. recently i'm looking for a mini cooker to cook simple dishes. the one i saw in the stores are either too big or too small. some of them are really tiny.

just looking for a decent sized one that can help with cooking and also due to the constraint of kitchen space the big one is not good.

anyone know of any proper mini cookers to recommend?

thanks in advance!
i think i saw one in the papers recently. from cornell. the mini cooker is small and compact and if i'm not wrong the papers say that it is suitable for small kitchens and even the office pantry! so it must be small enough and yet functional enough for both homes and offices.

you can go and check it out. usually there's quite a selection there for your choosing. hope this helps.

are you referring to this from cornell? Mini-cooker | Cornell Appliances

judging by the size and information on the site, it seems pretty decent and all. maybe i should head down to the departmental stores and check it out myself.

my kitchen space is shrinking day by day and the appliances are just too big at times for the kitchen. hard to find anything suitable these days. hopefully the mini cooker is good enough for my kitchen. fingers crossed.

sassylady

yes dear. was referring to that. i bought one recently for my friend's house warming present since her kitchen is so tiny and don't have much space.

the cornell mini cooker is quite an addition i must say. small and yet so functional for a family of two. it's actually quite worth the money and my friend was quite pleased with the mini cooker i must say.

true on that. it's hard to find proper cookware for the kitchen these days when they are all soo narrow and small. if you but in decent sized oven it will take up all the space already!

yes dear. was referring to that. i bought one recently for my friend's house warming present since her kitchen is so tiny and don't have much space.

the cornell mini cooker is quite an addition i must say. small and yet so functional for a family of two. it's actually quite worth the money and my friend was quite pleased with the mini cooker i must say.

true on that. it's hard to find proper cookware for the kitchen these days when they are all soo narrow and small. if you but in decent sized oven it will take up all the space already!
i have to agree on that! the kitchens these days are sooo tiny! put in an oven and the kitchen is all packed! i don't know how do they survive with such a small kitchen.

luckily products these days are coming with the mini size like the cornell mini cooker. i dont know how else for them to have anything in the kitchen.

sassylady

i have to agree on that! the kitchens these days are sooo tiny! put in an oven and the kitchen is all packed! i don't know how do they survive with such a small kitchen.

luckily products these days are coming with the mini size like the cornell mini cooker. i dont know how else for them to have anything in the kitchen.
the mini cooker is a good deal. you can do so many things with it like having steamboat for 2! no need for the bigger version. easier to eat and clean up as well.

good for times when you feel like eating something and no need to stir up a mess in the kitchen.

the mini cooker is a good deal. you can do so many things with it like having steamboat for 2! no need for the bigger version. easier to eat and clean up as well.

good for times when you feel like eating something and no need to stir up a mess in the kitchen.
true. i never thought of doing a steamboat for 2 before. usually me and the hubs will either go out and have that. usually we dont do it at home because it will be quite a hassle to set up everything when its only for two.

maybe i will go buy one and maybe have steamboat as and when we feel like it. nicee.

sassylady

true. i never thought of doing a steamboat for 2 before. usually me and the hubs will either go out and have that. usually we dont do it at home because it will be quite a hassle to set up everything when its only for two.

maybe i will go buy one and maybe have steamboat as and when we feel like it. nicee.
its suitable for small families or if you know anyone staying alone it's a perfect match this mini cooker. that's what i think. instead of the usual big cooker you can now use the mini one and not worry about cleaning the whole kitchen when you cook anything.

its suitable for small families or if you know anyone staying alone it's a perfect match this mini cooker. that's what i think. instead of the usual big cooker you can now use the mini one and not worry about cleaning the whole kitchen when you cook anything.
actually the mini cooker sounds like a good choice for small families. i saw it at ntuc the other day and thought it was decent size for 2-3 people. just considering getting it now. scared buy already never use a bit wasted.

sassylady

i think you can wait for the discounts then decide whether you want to purchase anot. :)

for me i got it because the size it just right for my family of 3. as and well we feel like having a hotpot or something, can use it. or use to cook simple dishes on it and no make a mess in the kitchen. so that's not bad.

now sale period. everywhere will be having sales. so i think it's a good time to buy stuff.

the mini cooker is still in my mind. since it's just a family of 3. thinking of getting it so we dont have to wash so much stuff when it comes to cooking. or rather i dont need to wash so much stuff.

sassylady

for anyone that is interested. cornell will be having their warehouse sales this weekend at thye hong centre (2 leng kee road, level 6)

kitchen appliances are up to 90% off the retail prices like the microwave, electric oven, magic fan and loads more. if you are looking for anything good and cheap, do make a trip down and check out the attractive offers they have. :)