Mommy who works long hours

Mon_Mon

Hi, I'm new.

I work long hours and sometimes I really feel like quiting to be a SAHM. But I don't think I can take my girl's nonsense for a whole day in the long run :brolleyes:

TOO many things with too little time :we2arghh:

Anyone fee the same?

elsie

hihi mon_mon,

welcome~

i have a hard time copin with my ds' nonsense as well.. he's in his terrible 2. everyday after sch still needa attend to ds n dd.. sat n sun look after them the whole day.. im close to the door of woodbridge. but this is the sacrifice i have to make. :tlaugh:

sal

Hi, I'm new.

I work long hours and sometimes I really feel like quiting to be a SAHM. But I don't think I can take my girl's nonsense for a whole day in the long run :brolleyes:

Anyone fee the same?
Me too....

jedamum

Hi, I'm new.

Anyone fee the same?
how long is your long hours?
does your pay justify the long hours?
the thing is, if you feel that you can't take your girl's nonsense now, you will have difficulty when she enters adolescent stage.
jmho.

vion

Hi, I'm new.

Anyone fee the same?
Hi Mon Mon I've been a SAHM for abt 7 yrs liao... Still coping.... Sometimes I feel it's even tougher to be a SAHM.... Anyway we both live in Woodlands....:tlaugh:

Carol

Hello & welcome ! Im also a SAHM . It's so tiring and tough to stay at home whole day . Somemore wherever you go have to bring the little one along . But it's worth it to see him growing up each & everyday !