mummysg to be adapted for mobile phones viewing?

chiro

hi, ↲↲Any possibility that we can view mummysg web pages adapted for viewing on mobile phone?

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Chiro,

May I know what type of mobile device did you use to view MummySG?

I have tried Iphone before and it was viewable even though it is not the best :001_302:

Regards,
Edy

chiro

me using nokia 5800 . Have been posting and surfing mummy sg on this phone since april this year hehe.

chiro

just that as pictures take longer time to load, thought it would be better if can have a tree like structure view to just the text and maybe some simple menu buttons

Also,most of the times i read the posts of mummies on the right side of my screen without viewing their avatar cos i have to scroll to the left and read which mummy post what. hehe .

edy

Administrator
Staff member
just that as pictures take longer time to load, thought it would be better if can have a tree like structure view to just the text and maybe some simple menu buttons

Also,most of the times i read the posts of mummies on the right side of my screen without viewing their avatar cos i have to scroll to the left and read which mummy post what. hehe .
Chiro,

This feature would require substantial programming hour. We might need to hire a full time coder if we could get sponsors on this site. I will try my best to release this feature.

Cheers,
Edy