"My Perfect Child"

Pink daisy

Anybody seen "My Perfect Child" @ CNA on Tuesday 7.30PM?

It's intriguing to know how far parents would go distance and invest (both time n monies) to 'mould' their child into perfection.
Not only Shichida, but many other early enrichments programmes seem to race to catch up the hypes...

I would offer a different POV and recommend " Einstein Never Used Flash Cards" by Hirsh-Pasek on the contrary for the view above

jedamum

its funny how some parents complain not having enough finance to have another kid, and yet at times it is the same set of parents that spent the most on that one kid.

tamarind

I haven't seen the TV progamme. But I strongly disagree that we must spend a lot of money on a child to create the perfect child.

I know many parents spend more than $1000 a month on their kids. I only spend less than $300 a month on my girl, but I am more than happy with her development.

Tamarind Village: Reading

Pink daisy

Hi Tamarind,

It seems you have a lot of on-hands approach yourself ('ve read your blog).
I always believe that parents/mothers are the best educator in life :shyxxx:
hope to get more advise from you in time to come :Dancing_wub:

tamarind

Pink_daisy
I totally agree with you that parent/mothers are the best educator for a child !

Every child is different. Only the mommy understands the child best and knows what is the best way to teach him or her.